Terms of Service
Resource Area For Teaching
AGREEMENT FOR USE OF SERVICES
In consideration of access privileges to the RAFT resource center and related facilities, I understand and agree to comply with the following provisions:
- I will use the materials and ideas available at RAFT for educational purposes.
- I will not resell or auction off materials or use them for personal gain.
- I give RAFT permission to send me newsletters and other communications via e-mail or phone. I understand I will have the opportunity to opt out of general publications.
- I give RAFT permission to take photographs/video of me and my property while at any RAFT facility or event and to use them for any legal purpose, including publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
- I understand the materials at RAFT are sold as is, and that it is my responsibility to assess the appropriateness of the materials for educational use. By signing this agreement, I agree to release and hold harmless RAFT, its directors, officers, agents, and employees from any injuries or property damage resulting from these materials.
- I hereby release RAFT and any of its affiliated organizations and suppliers from all actions, claims or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, or users of materials, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for personal injury, death, and/or property damage resulting from my access privileges to the RAFT warehouse and related facilities.
- I understand RAFT does and will not sell or share the information contained within the application with non-affiliated third parties.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT IT CONTAINS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND IS A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND RAFT AND/OR AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS AND SUPPLIERS.