FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 4, 2016
Contact: Laura Giocomo, 303-725-4614
Sara Crocker, 720-937-9771
Denver Metro Chamber Announces 2016 Business Awards Finalists
DENVER—Eighteen organizations have been named finalists for the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce’s 2016 Business Awards, presented by Colorado Business Bank. Winners will be named live at the event on Friday, April 29, in the categories of small business, start-up, green business, small nonprofit, large nonprofit and minority or woman-owned business.
- Colorado Barricade Company, Humphries Poli Architects, P.C. and Syncroness, Inc. for Small Business of the Year, sponsored by Transworld Business Advisors.
- Brainspire Solutions, DispatchHealth and The PB Love Company for Start-Up Business of the Year, sponsored by the Denver Metro Small Business Development Center.
- Ambient Energy, Bayaud Enterprises and RNL Design for Green Business of the Year, sponsored by WhiteWave.
- Cocktails for a Cause, RAFT Colorado (Resource Area For Teaching) and Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute for Small Nonprofit Organization of the Year.
- 9Health Fair, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado and Colorado Neurological Institute for Large Nonprofit Organization of the Year, sponsored by Fireside Production.
- Act II Consignment, Aguilar Public Relations and Gateaux Bakery for Minority or Woman-owned Business of the Year, sponsored by Xcel Energy.The Chamber will also recognize a member who has provided exemplary assistance to entrepreneurs and small businesses with the David E. Bailey Small Business Advocate Award, sponsored by Wells Fargo.Reporters interested in attending the event on April 29 at the Infinity Park Event Center should confirm their attendance with Sara Crocker at email@example.com. Cameras are welcome.
About the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
For nearly 150 years, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce has been a leading voice for Colorado’s business community. With a membership that spans the state and includes 3,000 businesses and their 300,000 employees, the Chamber is a strong advocate for small and large businesses. For more information, go to denverchamber.org.