Donating materials to RAFT is easy!
Instead of throwing away or recycling,
1. Give us a Call
at 720-242-8833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your materials are appropriate for students and teachers. If you scroll down the page you will see a list of commonly donated items as well as items we can’t accept.
2. Bring It On Over
We accept small and large donations. We ask individuals to bring their donations in on:
First and Third Saturdays 10:00am – 5:00pm
That’s when we have volunteers prepared to support us with sorting and stocking! If the first Saturday of the month presents a problem, please contact email@example.com to make special arrangements. Thanks!
Guidelines for Individual Material Donors
Generally speaking, RAFT is looking for large quantities of the same types of materials, although there are exceptions for unique or highly coveted items!
Replicable Items Teachers Need:
- CDs & DVDs
- Jewel Cases
- Clean bottle caps
- Wine and champagne corks
- Unused arts & crafts supplies
- Office supplies in good condition
- Small toys/prizes for student incentives
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Dirty, hazardous or contaminated items
- Containers that once held vitamins or medications
- Containers that once held soap, bleach or petroleum products
- Sharp items, such as needles or metal/glass fragments
- Large furniture items, such as desks or partitions
- Household items, such as clothes, appliances, or housewares
- Computer equipment